Why Choose a Russell Terrier from Butterball Kennel:
When it comes to bringing a Russell Terrier into your life, the source from which you acquire your furry companion is of utmost importance. With over 40 years of experience in breeding Russell Terriers, Butterball Kennel stands as a reputable and trusted breeder that you can rely on. Here's why you should consider purchasing a Russell Terrier from our kennel:
1. Heritage of Experience: With four decades of breeding Russell Terriers in our family, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the breed. Our years of experience have allowed us to refine our breeding program, ensuring that each puppy we produce embodies the best qualities of the Russell Terrier breed.
2. Commitment to Excellence: We are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of breeding. Our commitment to excellence means that we prioritize the health, temperament, and conformation of our Russell Terriers. We carefully select our breeding pairs based on their genetic health, soundness, and adherence to breed standards set by the American Kennel Club (AKC).
3. AKC Recognition: As a breeder that shows our Russell Terriers in the American Kennel Club, we demonstrate our commitment to the breed's preservation and improvement. Participating in AKC shows allows us to receive objective evaluations from knowledgeable judges, ensuring that our dogs meet the breed standard and possess desirable qualities.
4. Health and Genetic Testing: The health and well-being of our Russell Terriers are paramount. We conduct thorough health screenings and genetic testing to minimize the risk of hereditary diseases or conditions. By prioritizing the health of our breeding stock, we aim to produce puppies with a strong foundation for a long and healthy life.
5. Socialization and Care: Our Russell Terriers are not only well-bred; they also receive exceptional care and socialization. From a young age, our puppies are exposed to various stimuli, experiences, and social interactions, helping them develop into well-adjusted, confident, and happy individuals. We prioritize their physical and emotional well-being to ensure a smooth transition into their new homes.
6. Lifetime Support: When you bring home a Russell Terrier from Butterball Kennel, you become a part of our extended family. We provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the dog's life, assisting you with any questions or concerns you may have. We believe in building lasting relationships with our puppy buyers and are always available to offer advice and support.
By choosing a Russell Terrier from Butterball Kennel, you can have confidence in the knowledge that you are acquiring a well-bred, healthy, and socialized companion from a reputable and trusted breeder. Our commitment to the breed and adherence to AKC standards ensure that your Russell Terrier will not only bring joy and love into your life but also possess the characteristics and qualities that make this breed truly exceptional.
Would you like to add a Butterball to your family? We would be more than happy to help match you to the perfect pup! Please take a moment and complete our Butterball Puppy Request Form by clicking on the link below.
Kennel Visitation: We welcome all visits to our farm and love showing you around and introducing our dogs to you! With that being said and because of our unpredictable schedule, we encourage you to schedule your visit in advance. Showing up unannounced is probably not a good idea; there are times when we are out on the farm working on projects or running errands in town and on some occasions, even in the air flying pups to customers. I would hate for our alarm system to go off and 911 have to respond over such a silly incident. Below you will find a new schedule button so that you can request an appointment. Thank you so much and we look forward to showing you around!
I lost last JR in Dec. I have had at least 15 JR's over the years. I have other small dogs but they don't fit the hole in my heart. I simply can't live w/o my best buddy. "Foozie" was my 14 y o little girl & she fought so hard to live but God said it was time. I am looking for another one so maybe the memories will live on,
Jack (Tan&White) was my first Jack Russell. Dian (Black&White) we bought three years later for a companion to Jack. He was my best friend, my seizure alert dog, and my greatest companion for 14 years. We lost him this last April. We are planning on purchasing a new companion for Dian in the very near future! I cannot thank you enough for the love, friendship and devotion these two pups have brought into my life.
Pam & Gary Ake
Steelee is our third Butterball Kennel little girl. All 3 Jack Russells have been great dogs. We would highly recommend Butterball Kennel for your next companion.